Tuesday, May 12, 2009

dear...

dear rain, 
please go away. i need sunshine and warmth for those two things brings me great joy and happiness. and that is something i need right now. go away and come again some other day.  you can come occasionally because you do produced beautiful rain droplets on flowers. and i enjoy that oh so very much. please consider my thoughts..thank you

dear summer,
hurry your slow self up!! i need you now! i want..need the care free feeling that you give. the stress of school and all that is becoming too much for me. i want  *endless* hours of time so i can scrapbook, paint, read, eat popsicles and lay in the warm sunshine. yes that is what i want more than anything. so if you could please. for my sanity. HURRY UP and get here. thank you
jessica

haha if you can't tell i am in great need of summer and no more rain.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello. My name is Kara and I think Jess needs to blog more. :D

    (beautiful photo by the way!)

    ReplyDelete