Thursday, July 16, 2009

ello

oh the things silly boys make you feel inside. yes they are so frustrating but how can you not love them. i am thankful for him. he is a good friend who is always there when i need him.

the bff is coming over tonight. we will watch movies and talk even more about silly boys.
i have some ideas in my head for several lo so i am going to try to accomplish some tomorrow.
have a good rest of the week.

tfr.
xo
jess

ps. the beginning is weird.



more about "11 - Jason Mraz - If it kills me Vide...", posted with vodpod

2 comments:

  1. I totally get you with the whole silly boys thing!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh so i totally came onto your blog and this video started playing and i started freaking out like someone was calling my computer or something freakish like that...i had this page minimized and had no clue what was going on...sitting here in the quiet of my room. then the singing started and i was like...oh...duh. haha. sorry for that long winded and poorly structured story i typed out.

    ReplyDelete