Sunday, September 27, 2009

a list

hello. sorry i have been a bit slow recently. life has been busy.
i am SO VERY excited to do kara's "fall in love class!!!!!!" i know its come and gone for everyone else but it has now come for me. i think kara is just so awesome! i wished we lived closer. that would be great fun.

any who

sep 19 was my 17 birthday! i now have a real camera*nikon d90* not a lil crappy point and shoot*cannon power shot*

and so...

i had seen a "seventeen before i turn eighteen list" on kara's blog and i thought hey why not? i like lists! so here is mine..in no specific order. *im stealing some ideas from here cause she is just that cool.*

1. learn to play guitar
2. create and finish a painting
3. use my polaroid camera
4. make a mini book
6. fall in love with God again
7. write a song
8. send more happy mail
9. read a book a month
10. grow in my photography skills
11.* find a safe place to* wander aimlessly
12. come up with a few designs that could go on t-shirts
13. go to a concert
14. let go
15. move on
16. learn to sing...try to sing better..can this be done?
17. drive through md and take pictures

tfr
jess
xo


4 comments:

  1. awesome!!!! So jealous of your new camera! I also wish I was taking the class! I'll just have to follow all of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome list - and happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete