Thursday, March 19, 2009

a list

*sigh*
my computer is now fixed! but they could not recover anything..so i lost a lot of my pictures and other important things... i learned my lesson lol i am going to buy an external hard drive.

ok so my 'to do list' for april
  • smile, laugh and relax more..*i tend to take things a lil too seriously*
  • art journal/scrapbook/paint/sketch..make art a few times a week
  • try to write more poetry.. in hopes of getting better lol 
  • get way more organized...and stay that way
  • FOCUS..esp. on school. and on the good things in life
  • stop and breathe when things get a lil crazy
  • take pictures *every day*
  • be spontaneous....act a lil more crazy.. loosen up 
  • be patient
  • pray/read the bible everyday
  • exercise/eat better everyday 
  • forget about the past..make the "now" count
  • spend more time with my family
  • read more ....*I NEED BOOK SUGGESTIONS*  
there are always things i want to improve but this will work for now lol

i need to find my camera charger then i will take pictures and post them.

xo
jess

1 comment:

  1. great list!

    book recommendations---

    searching for god knows what by donald miller
    or blue like jazz by donald miller.

    um. definitely check out my goodreads for some more. i've been engulfing books lately. :)

    ReplyDelete